WINTER SEASON 2020/2021
TICKETS ON SALE VIA E-SHOP COMING SOON
Riding a seat
Deposit for ski passes
* All prices include VAT.
- Children under the age of 5.99 are entitled to free use of the services only if they use the services exclusively accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 (maximum 2 children accompanied by 1 adult over the age of 18). To claim the purchase of an e-shop ski pass, the customer is obliged to state the correct date of birth. In order to claim the purchase of a ski pass at the box office (offline), it is necessary to present the child’s insurance card or other document proving the child’s age.
- Children aged 6 to 14.99 are entitled to a discounted “Children” ski pass. To claim the purchase of a ski pass through the e-shop, the customer is obliged to state the correct date of birth when registering. To claim the purchase of a ski pass at the box office (offline), the customer is obliged to present the child’s insurance card or other document proving the child’s age.
- The purchase of a family ticket (2 + 1 or 2 + 2) is possible under the conditions of identical surnames resp. identical residence of the family, presentation of the OP of the parents and the cards of the insured child. Children must meet the condition of a child discount. They do not provide additional discounts on these tickets.
- The purchase of a seasonal ski pass is tied to a specific person. The use of the ski pass at the resort is valid upon proof of identity.
- Combining discounts is not possible. The best price for the customer applies.
- Prices for the e-shop are valid only for the purchase of ski passes online – not at the box office, which is located on the operator’s website https://eshop.skilysa.sk. When purchasing online tariffs, it is not possible to apply any additional discounts, the customer is charged the full price according to the current valid e-shop price list published on the operator’s website or directly at the cash desk.
- Loss or theft: No compensation is provided for the loss or impairment of the ski pass. The ski resort does not provide additional exchange, extension or change of ski pass.
PRICE LIST INSTRUCTIONS:
- The 3-hour ticket is valid from the first passage through the turnstile until the end of the time for which it was purchased or the end of the operating hours at the resort on a given day.
- Tickets are valid only on the days on which they were purchased! Upon request, it is possible to issue free ski passes valid from a certain day in the season, but only for time, all-day and multi-day tickets. The validity of multi-day ski passes (2, 3, 4 or 6 days) is always consecutive days from the date of purchase or validity.
- The SEASONAL SKIPASS is issued in the name and entitles the ski pass holder to use the services of the ski resort on all transport facilities throughout the winter season 2020/2021. The holder of this ski pass is obliged to enter his name, surname and date of birth when purchasing. When purchasing a seasonal ski pass through the e-shop, the customer is obliged to register, fill in the truly required personal data. This data is used only for the purpose of proving whether the Ski Pass is used by the person listed on the Ski Pass and in the system as the owner. SEASONAL SKIPASS used by a person other than its owner listed at the time of sale will be blocked without the right to a refund! In the event that an authorized employee finds out during the inspection that any of the data is out of date, he has the right to block the Ski Pass until the data is updated at the cash desk in the center.
- Information on snow conditions and the operation of ski lifts and cable cars are available daily at ski pass sales points, on the website https://skilysa.sk.
The ski resort reserves the right to limit the transport capacity according to the current occupancy and weather conditions.
- The operator reserves the right to close transport facilities in case of failures, excessive wind speed, power failure and the like. The consumer is not entitled to a refund in the event of interruption of operations caused by extraordinary circumstances which are beyond the effective control of the operator and which could not have been avoided even in the event of all possible effective measures (e.g. force majeure)!
- The passenger is obliged to comply with the conditions of the transport regulations, price list, White Code and respect the instructions of the authorized person of the operator. The contract of carriage is concluded as soon as the passenger exercises his right to carriage on the basis of the purchased ticket by boarding the transport equipment or entering the boarding or disembarking area – accessible only with a valid travel document. By concluding the contract, the transport participant confirms that he has become acquainted with the transport conditions, the price list and the White Code.
- Visitors to the ski resort move around the resort only on marked tracks, at their own risk and are obliged to follow the instructions of the ski resort staff.
At the request of the carrier’s authorized person, the passenger is obliged to prove himself with a valid ticket. The operator reserves the right to withdraw the ticket without unauthorized use in the event of unauthorized use of the ticket.
- The Ski Pass and / or the Ticket does not entitle its holder to perform any business or other gainful activity (including the activity of ski schools) on ski slopes and access ski areas without the consent of SPORTxLysa s.r.o. as the operator and the relevant permits in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. Without the consent of the operator, the use of ski slopes and access areas for advertising purposes (eg location of sales stands, advertising equipment, etc.) is prohibited.
The full text of the GTC is available at the box office directly in the Ski Lysá resort or on skilysa.sk.
The price of ski passes includes insurance of interventions of the Mountain Service on marked ski slopes in the resort, during the operating hours of the resort and on the days of validity of the ski pass.