SUMMER SEASON 2021
INTRODUCTORY PRICE FOR APRIL IS 5 €! THE PRICE OF THE TICKET WILL CHANGE.
Riding a seat
* All prices include VAT.
- Children under the age of 5.99 are entitled to free use of the services only if they use the services exclusively accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 (maximum 2 children accompanied by 1 adult over the age of 18). To claim when buying an e-shop ticket, the customer is obliged to state the correct date of birth. In order to claim the purchase of a ski pass at the box office (offline), it is necessary to present the child’s insurance card or other document proving the child’s age.
- Children aged 6 to 14.99 are entitled to the discounted “Children” ticket. To claim when buying a ticket through the e-shop, the customer is obliged to state the correct date of birth when registering. To claim the purchase of a ski pass at the box office (offline), the customer is obliged to present the child’s insurance card or other document proving the child’s age.
- When purchasing online tariffs, it is not possible to apply any additional discounts, the customer is charged the full price according to the current valid e-shop price list published on the operator’s website or directly at the cash desk.
PRICE LIST INSTRUCTIONS:
- Tickets are valid only on the days on which they were purchased! Upon request, it is possible to issue a ticket valid for a certain day in the season, free of charge.
- The operator reserves the right to close transport facilities in case of failures, excessive wind speed, power failure and the like. The consumer is not entitled to a refund of the freight in cases of interruption of operation caused by extraordinary circumstances which are beyond the effective control of the operator and which could not have been prevented even in cases of all possible effective measures (eg force majeure)! In the event that the ticket cannot be used on the purchased day due to the closure of the seat track, the use of the ticket will be extended until the end of the summer season.
- Loss or theft: No compensation is provided for the loss or impairment of the ski pass. The ski resort does not provide additional exchange, extension or change of ski pass.
- The ski resort reserves the right to limit the transport capacity according to the current occupancy and weather conditions.
- Information on snow conditions and the operation of ski lifts and cable cars are available daily at ski pass sales points, on the website https://skilysa.sk.
- The passenger is obliged to comply with the conditions of the transport regulations, price list, White Code and respect the instructions of the authorized person of the operator. The contract of carriage is concluded as soon as the passenger exercises his right to carriage on the basis of the purchased ticket by boarding the transport equipment or entering the boarding or disembarking area – accessible only with a valid travel document. By concluding the contract, the transport participant confirms that he has become acquainted with the transport conditions, the price list and the White Code.
- Visitors to the ski resort move around the resort only on marked tracks, at their own risk and are obliged to follow the instructions of the ski resort staff.
- At the request of the carrier’s authorized person, the passenger is obliged to prove himself with a valid ticket. The operator reserves the right to withdraw the ticket without unauthorized use in the event of unauthorized use of the ticket.
- The ticket does not entitle its holder to perform any business or other gainful activity (including the activity of ski schools) on ski slopes and access ski areas without the consent of SPORTxLysá s.r.o. as the operator and the relevant permits in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. Without the consent of the operator, the use of ski slopes and access ski areas for advertising purposes (eg location of sales stands, advertising equipment, etc.) is prohibited.
The full text of the GTC is available at the box office directly in the Ski Lysá resort or on skilysa.sk.
The price of ski passes includes insurance of interventions of the Mountain Service on marked ski slopes in the resort, during the operating hours of the resort and on the days of validity of the ski pass.